Shipping & Returns
- Who pays for return shipping?
- When will I receive my refund?
- What products can be returned?
- What is the return time period?
- What if my product arrives damaged?
- How does it ship and arrive?
- Does my purchase come with a warranty?
- Can I cancel an order once it's been placed?
- When does it ship?
The buyer pays for the return shipping. Exceptions are made when a mistake was made with the order, the item has a defect confirmed or arrived damaged. We can often offer a discounted shipping label to make the return process easier and less costly.
If an item is returned to sender , the shipping carrier may bill us for a return shipping charge. If we are billed a return shipping charge, that amount will be deducted from the refund. Any applicable restocking fees per our return policy will apply. (It applies for all returned to sender reasons: refused, invalid address/addressee, undeliverable, held for pick and not picked up by the deadline. Please check over your ship to address carefully - we really want you receive the item and love it!)
IMPORTANT: Contact us before you ship back your item - we will provide a return authorization number and address.
Unused "as received" in original packaging items can be returned. We reserve the right to charge up to the full value of the product for items not received in this condition.
For returns for refunds, we charge a 20% restocking fee. Exceptions are made when a mistake was made with the order, the item has a defect confirmed or arrived damaged.Products that cannot be returned
- Personalized products. Examples: Dash covers and floor mats that you select to add embroidery to.
- Products you requested custom changes to the pattern and finish
- Painted products
- Products that have been installed on your vehicle
- Products that have been modified (drilled, cut or altered in any way)
Questions? Please feel free to contact us!Thank you for shopping www.Autonotions.com